Cheesecake is delicious. When I eat cheesecake, I enter a state of euphoria where I lose any capacity to feel full and there is no such thing as calories. Needless to say, it isn’t something I should do often. So, I came up with a solution to that. Don’t worry, it isn’t one of those unsatisfying bite-size cheesecakes.
Cheesecake Factory’s Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
*Based on the data they provided, there are 205 calories unaccounted for. This would be a combination of protein and unsaturated fat. I would guess between 10-15 g of protein (40-60 calories) and 16-18 g of unsaturated fat (145-165 calories). They also didn’t say anything about how many of the carbohydrates are sugars (my guess is 50g).
Nutritionally Upgraded Strawberry Cheesecake
- 6 crackers of Graham Crackers
- 6 oz. of Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Strawberries
- 2 tbsp of Cool Whip (optional/ more for texture than taste)
- 1 tsp of Dark Brown Sugar (optional)
- A few dashes of Ground Cinnamon (optional)
*FYI I don’t actually measure my food, I usually just wing it. These are estimations and you can edit them to your likings. This is to give a general idea rather than an exact recipe.
- Obtain ingredients.
- Crush the graham crackers.
- Place the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Mix the greek yogurt, brown sugar and cool whip in a non-serving bowl.
- Put the yogurt mix in the serving bowl.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Put the strawberries on top of the yogurt mix.
- Add a few dashes of cinnamon.
- Bon appétit!