This is a great to have as a snack or a meal on the go. It is easy to make and all the ingredients used are actual food.
- 3/4 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 3/8 cup of water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Obtain rectangular container and cover it with wax paper.
- Mix almonds, raisins, coconut and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Put chia seeds into tray.
- Add water to chia seeds to form gelatin.
- Add dry ingredients that were set aside and honey.
- Mix ingredients until they mixed evenly together and spread across the container evenly.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer to harden.
- Once hardened, cut into individual portions. (keep stored in refrigerator)