This is a patriotic twist on my nutritionally upgraded strawberry cheesecake recipe.
- 8 sheets (32 crackers) of Graham Crackers
- 16 oz. of Plain Greek Yogurt
- ~1.5 cup of Strawberries
- ~3/4 cup of Blueberries
- ~3/4 cup of Raspberries
- 4 tbsp of Cool Whip
- 4 tsp of Dark Brown Sugar
- A few dashes of Cinnamon
*Makes 8 servings.
Adapt according to your own preferences.
- Crush the graham crackers.
- Place the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of the serving dish.
- Mix the greek yogurt, brown sugar, cinnamon and cool whip in a serving bowl.
- Put the yogurt mix in the serving bowl.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Put the berries on top of the yogurt mix, design festively if you wish.