- 3 cups Quinoa (cooked)
- 2 cups of Black Beans (cooked, no salt)
- 1 Onion
- 3 Jalapeño Peppers
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- Juice of 2 Limes
*Makes 4 servings.
- Cook black beans and quinoa as instructed on packaging.
- Chop veggies
- Fry onions and jalapeños in coconut oil.
- Add in black beans and quinoa once veggies are cooked.
- Add in seasonings, lime juice and BBQ sauce.
- Eat and enjoy 🙂
*Leave in jalapeño seeds if you want the heat. Otherwise, leave them out.