Mcdonald’s French Fries
Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk Derivatives]*, Citric Acid [Preservative]), Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color), Salt. Prepared in Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid added to preserve freshness), Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.
*The label says it contains 0g of trans fat, but the ingredients list has hydrogenated soybean oil on it. This means that it contains trans fat.
An interesting video on the decomposition of Mcdonald’s french fries.
Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Curry Powder
- A few dashes of Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F
- Cut sweet potato into fries shape.
- Put fries on pan and pour olive oil on it. Mix evenly.
- Sprinkle spices and salt onto fries and mix evenly.
- Bake in oven for about 18 minutes.
- Turn fries over to opposite side and bake for another 18 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy 🙂