- 1.5 cups of Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of water
Crust recipe originally from here.
- 2 Bananas
- 6 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and water in a small bowl.
- Add the contents of the small bowl into the large bowl.
- Mix the ingredients until the consistency is even.
- Put the crust mixture into a tart pan to form the crust.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Blend the bananas and lemon juice and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the ground flax seeds to the filling mixture.
- Add the filling to the tart crust once it is done baking.
- Freeze the tart until the mixture hardens a bit (about 30 min-1 hour)
- Bon Appetite!