- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cans of Low Sodium Chickpeas (~3 cups cooked)
- 2 Tbsp of Tahini
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 4 cups of Spinach (raw)
- 40 Cherry Tomatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and bake for 30 minutes. (Flip after 15 minutes)
- Mix the tahini, olive oil and soy milk.
- Add chopped garlic and basil to the tahini mix.
- Cook the chickpeas and spinach on light heat.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, chop into bit size pieces and put in serving bowl.
- Add the chickpeas and spinach to the serving bowl.
- Then add the onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Finally top the dish with the tahini sauce.