- 1 can of Low Sodium Black Beans (or 1.5 cups cooked)
- 1 package of Tempeh
- 8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 2 Bell Peppers (any color)
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Portabello Mushroom
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
*Makes 8 servings
- Chop veggies and fry in a pan with coconut oil.
- Once veggies are close to being ready, add black beans and tempeh.
- Add spices to taste.
- Serve on a whole wheat tortilla.
- Add hot sauce, salsa, avocado or other toppings if desired.
If you want to save yourself some calories, try swapping the tortilla for romaine lettuce.