- 2 cans or 3 cups (cooked) of Chickpeas
- 2 tbsp of Earth Balance or Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp of Capers
- 1 medium Onion
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1/8 cup of White Wine
- 2 cups of Spinach
*Makes 4 servings.
- If using dried chickpeas, cook ahead of time.
- Cook onions and garlic with Earth Balance or oil in a large pan.
- Once the onions are somewhat cooked, add all remaining ingredients except the chickpeas.
- Once the spinach has reduced in size, add the chickpeas.
- Cook until chickpeas are adequately heated.
- Serve with brown rice or more vegetables.