- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Portabello Mushroom
- 2 Tbsp of Earth Balance
- 2 cups of Vegetable Broth
- 2 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/6 Cup of White Flour
*Makes 6 servings
**Ingredients adjustable to personal preference
- Chop veggies into small pieces.
- Cook onions and carrots in a wok with the Earth Balance.
- Once the carrots and onions somewhat cooked, add the mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms have cooked decently, add the broth and soy sauce.
- Finally, add the flour until desired texture is reached.