- 8 Potatoes
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Vegan Butter
- 1/2 cup of Plant Milk (I used unsweetened soy)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fill large pot about 1/2 – 2/3 full of water and boil.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters (so it will cook faster) and put in water once it is boiling.
- Boil until soft enough to mash.
- While potatoes are boiling, roast garlic in olive oil.
- Once potatoes are boiled, drain water and add in the plant milk.
- Add vegan butter and garlic.
- Mash until desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Goes well with my chunky vegetable gravy.