- 2 cups of Unsalted Roasted Pecans
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp of Cinnamon
- A few dashes of Salt
*Makes 10 servings
**Check with the capabilities of your blender/ food processor before making this recipe.
- Microwave coconut oil if it is in a solidified state.
- Measure out pecans (2 cups) and put in blender or food processor.
- Once blended into a flour like consistency, add in coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- You may need to periodically use a spatula to scrape the nut butter from sides to bottom of blender/ food processor.
- Bon Appetite!